It’s been a long time since I wrote my last post. In my last post, I had described my SoK project, how DLNA/UPnP media client works and my plans about implementing DLNA/UPnP media server.
If you have not read my previous post, then here you go.
I have completed the implementation of both DLNA/UPnP Media Server and Client as standalone applications and I have merged these applications into the plasma-mediacenter too but some errors are yet to be resolved related to C wrappers in C++
So, I currently can’t show DLNA/UPnP working inside the plasma-mediacenter but as soon as those errors would be resolved, I will update about it and currently you can check these standalone applications working good :)